Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just a quick one today


So for Jillian's 2nd birthday I made her a Blue's Clue cake. I just wanted to share it. I have made a few "character" cakes and really enjoy doing it. One of these days I'm hoping my family gets that it is just way better to stay away from Mommy when these cakes are in progress. I must admit I get a bit anal ;-) But what can I say my creative side is a bit of a perfectionist and I am my own worst critic.

Last year I made Jillian a giraffe cake for her 1st b-day and well lets just say it hurt me to cut him. See not only anal but a little neurotic too.

7 comments:

Hippofatamus said...

OMG! Fantastic cake, bet everyone will have blue mouths!! To answer your question I am in the NW too! only a bit further north than you by the sounds of it. My son goes to school about 5 mins away from WEM. But we live in the southmost part of Westmount.

Linlee said...

What a great cake! I would never have the patience to even attempt it.

Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, Jacquie, this cake looks fantastic! I love cake decorating too!

Hey, I wanted to let you know that new niece is named one of the names on your list. Email me and I'll tell you which one. :)

Kimberly said...

So Good! Wish I could make a cake that cool! My kids would love that. Have a great day!

Lisa said...

That is such a cool cake. I'm so impressed. Way to go.

Denice said...

Wow! Very cool cake! I wish I was that talented!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing cake!