Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Mom

So yes I know I'm late with this but it seems my motto has become better late than never LOL.

I have been blesses with a wonderful Mom, and after reading many different posts over Mothers Day I have realized I am lucky, I have seen some who are also blessed and some who well have not had the same luck BUT have pulled up and risen to the task and are wonderful Moms themselves.

Morgyn was working on a poem for her L.A. class the other day and this is how it was done, I can't remember what it was called but I figure I would visit my jr high years and honour my Mom.

K - kind hearted
A - adored
T - tough
H - hard headed (and this is in a good way LOL)
Y - young at heart
L - loved
Y - yearned for
N - not close enough

L - lady
Y - yen for life
D - devoted
I - irreplaceable
A - awesome

So that is a bit of my Mom.

No comments: