Monday, February 18, 2008

My Hubbie

Thanks to Wendy for providing a bit of brain food, in the form of this tag.

What is his name? Bruce

How long have you been married? 10 years this May 22! Woohoo.

How old is he? 39

Who eats more? He does.

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who can sing better? LOL, we're both not good.

Who is smarter? I guess it depends on the scenario, we both have out specialties.

Who does the laundry? We both do.

Who pays the bills? That's my job.

Who sleeps on the right side? Me.

Who mows the lawn? We both do, it's a big yard.

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but on Saturday when he's home he helps.

Who drives? If he's going to the truck I drive, on his days off he does.

Who is more stubborn? LOL he'd say me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, I was innocent until I met him ;-)

Who asked who out first? Well I did kinda invite him to be my date for the baptism of out mutual friends kids.

Who proposed? He did, jsut after Christmas.

Who is more sensitive? Me hands down.

Who has more siblings? We're tied, 3 for each of us.

Who wears the pants? Of course he would say he does. But we all know I do.

Anyone want to join in and play consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe that is a nice insight into your world ... ten years! w00t!

Wendster said...

Did you see "My Greek Wedding"? I love the line where the main character's mother says: "Your father might be the head of this household, but I am the neck! I can turn the head whatever way I want to." Or something like that.
Yeah... I let my husband think he runs the house as well. But seriously, they don't have time! Right? They are gone all the time.
Congratulations on TEN years! Awesome. Five for us.