A little Christmas questionnaire I have seen around.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I'm a wrapper, except for the traditional Christmas Eve jammies they are in bags.
2. Real tree or artificial? We have had a real one the last 3 years, mmmmmm Heaven. I had to return the 1st one we bought this year as it starting turning brown after 3 days!!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around the 2nd week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Bruce likes to do it Jan 1, but usually in that 1st week.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not anymore.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch kid, Lyle Graham.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No but one day I am going to steal my Moms LOL.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? My girls.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think off one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I actually bought Christmas p.j's for Kamryn and Jillian in February LOL which is not the norm.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turtles chocolates.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored on the tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? We have always been able to stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. And of course the most famous of all Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Right now a star, but I'm waiting for a hand crafted snowman.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning but we always have, jammies on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? When Christmas and Halloween are mixed together on a shelf.
23. What I love most about Christmas? The excitement the girls feel and I love a decorated tree to sit and watch in the dark!
24. Favorite Christmas Cookie? My dads shortbread.
25. Favorite decoration? I have a toilet paper Santa I made in gr 3 (way way back in 1982 LOL) I love hanging on my tree. Other than that is has to be all my snowmen (I'm addicted)
26. If you could have anything in the world what would it be? Just a meeting with all my loved ones who have passed.
Last but not least I am also posting some pictures of my swap gift I recieved for MMTAM