Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I had a dream an awesome dream

Or so the song goes.

What dream was I dreaming you ask? Well it was a good one. I woke up running to tell Bruce all about it, poor guy didn't know what was coming. While it was a relatively short dream the part about me watching my Brucie in labour and having a "baby" well was unforgettable. Why on earth I dreamt that is beyond me? But there it was my hubby wanting to "grab" on to things because the "pain was so bad" and then bam we had a baby all wrapped up. Then I woke up.

See it was short but a fun one. Now to those that have given birth to 1-2-3 or those that have had 15! Can you imagine our "better" halves doing all that. Myself not so much, while Bruce was an awesome coach could he push a baby out of some little spot?? I guess not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe that is a crazy dream! I do not think my husband would be up for the challenge either!