Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well we had a visit from a little Leprechaun last night.

Kamryn came home from school on Friday quite excited about their search for the elusive pot of gold, which happened to be found by the other kindergarden class. As they searched it seems that a sneaky Leprechaun "trahsed their classroom" LOL. This was the talk of the evening I must say.

So I thought to myslef we might just have to have our own visit. Kamryn was so excited to discover that the living room lamp was on the kithcen table, their toothbrush holder on the stove, their jackets hanging from the ceiling fan to name a few. She literally did a flying leap into my bed to "tell" me all about it.

I love the innocense of this age. Considering the age spread of our girls I'm thankful Morgyn is an awesome play along sister. She does the Santa/Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny thing quite well with her little sisters.

If only we could keep this small always! They grow so fast and it is sad sometimes.

No comments: