Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to see


Brad Paisley tonight! He is so fun and has such great songs, I mean come on who gets a hit out of a song about "Ticks" lol.

With any luck or at least that is what my husband is praying for this will be my last concert for awhile. I went to Nickelback this past August (and yes they freakin ROCKED it) and then Keith Urban last month. I have had my fair share this year.

Do I dare tell him I'm lusting after Bon Jovi tickets for this December?? Probably not or I'm betting he would confiscate my credit cards LOL.

*update* Well the concert was awesome! Brad Paisley puts on a great show. Our seats were probably the best I have ever had, you could almost reach out and touch him it seemed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo sounds like fun!

Bon Jovi would be cool!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! And I'm so glad you had such close seats. I've heard the song about "wanting to pick ticks off you" and it's too much! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...must have been the concert at Rexall...The same concert I was at, getting skunk drunk and singing at the top of my lungs...

Did you see a big, blonde hillbilly running around topless screeching about ticks?

Would've been me...

Jenna said...

Lucky duck! That sounds like so much fun! I haven't been to a concert in forever!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Nickelback! ooooh Bon Jovi! My two loves!

I saw Bon Jovi and Nickelback last summer, (nickelback supporting) and that night, I learnt the true meaning of multiple orgasms!! ha ha ha.

I wish I had the finances and babysitters to go to more concerts, but it was a logistical nightmare to go to that one last year, I doubt it'll happen again for a very long time :(