Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to see


Brad Paisley tonight! He is so fun and has such great songs, I mean come on who gets a hit out of a song about "Ticks" lol.

With any luck or at least that is what my husband is praying for this will be my last concert for awhile. I went to Nickelback this past August (and yes they freakin ROCKED it) and then Keith Urban last month. I have had my fair share this year.

Do I dare tell him I'm lusting after Bon Jovi tickets for this December?? Probably not or I'm betting he would confiscate my credit cards LOL.

*update* Well the concert was awesome! Brad Paisley puts on a great show. Our seats were probably the best I have ever had, you could almost reach out and touch him it seemed.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Have a great time! I'm so jealous!

chelle said...

Ooooo sounds like fun!

Bon Jovi would be cool!

A, B & C said...

Sounds great! And I'm so glad you had such close seats. I've heard the song about "wanting to pick ticks off you" and it's too much! :-)

Redneck Mommy said...

Hmm...must have been the concert at Rexall...The same concert I was at, getting skunk drunk and singing at the top of my lungs...

Did you see a big, blonde hillbilly running around topless screeching about ticks?

Would've been me...

Jenna said...

Lucky duck! That sounds like so much fun! I haven't been to a concert in forever!

Modified Mummy said...

Oooh Nickelback! ooooh Bon Jovi! My two loves!

I saw Bon Jovi and Nickelback last summer, (nickelback supporting) and that night, I learnt the true meaning of multiple orgasms!! ha ha ha.

I wish I had the finances and babysitters to go to more concerts, but it was a logistical nightmare to go to that one last year, I doubt it'll happen again for a very long time :(